Posted by Support Steve on 14 August 2012 02:32 PM
Dear BigLotto customers,
The LotteryNetwork.net from tiem to time acquires existing lottery businesses and incorporates them into its software system. Recently we have taken over www.thebigbiglotto.com, if you are a thebigbiglotto.com customer the following applies to you:
After 10 years of trading on our old domain name, the time has come to move onto a new software system. Due to the direction in which the LotteryNetwork.net has been moving we have decided to partner with them as this will entitle us to new and exciting changes that are currently in progress.
In order for us to make a smooth transition we have moved our customers to a secondary domain name: www.thebigbiglotto.net which gives us time to wind down all operations on the .com domain. Once complete we will move the .com domain onto the new system.
1. All customer accounts have been moved to the new system (your user name and passwords will work as per usual).
2. Customers who had pre-existing accounts on the new system, would not have been moved.
3. As the LotteryNetwork.net is a seperate business, we are unable to transfer historical orders, account information or balances.
4. To move balances please get in touch and we will make the transfer for you, we will be setting up an automated system to deal with this soon.
5. The new system transacts in EUR and not in USD so balances will be subjected to the days's midmarket rate as published by xe.com
6. The old system is still operational, all results and winnings for pre-existing orders will be published as per normal and credited to customers old accounts.
7. Once the original site has been moved, we will have a subdomain in order to view your old accounts.
For further information please contact support.