Who is: "Freelotto Fast Svc"?
Well, I do not know but I can assure you it is not us!
We have received a number of complaints from customers who have found the following charge on their credit card statements: "Freelotto Fast Svc"
Please be advised that this charge is not associated to the lotterynetwork.net.
To find out more about where this charge comes from please visit this link: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Freelotto+Fast+Svc%22&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B2GGGL_enGB176
We would like to advise our customers to take care when signing up with any lottery related company that charges you a monthly or yearly subscription, while in its self this is not a problem perhas a best practice would be to:
1. Set up a bookmark in your prefered browser and store the link to the site you have subscribed with
2. Make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the said company
3. Know how to unsubscribe
4. Make sure you have kept your username and password information
5. Make sure that you get quick support (send them an email and see how long it takes for them to get back to you - if they are too slow, consider using someone else)
6. And finally if an offer is too good to be true... it probably is.
Good luck and be careful with your lottery fun!
Oh! And if you have not had luck getting off the "Freelotto Fast Svc" payments, simply cancel your credit card.
Play the lottery online at our official site: www.sun7lottery.com
Start your own lottery ticket business with lotteryNetwork.net: www.lotterynetwork.net