While it is very rare for a duplicate charge to go through our system, occasionally there is a glitch and it may happen.
Causes of duplicate charges:
1. There may have been a problem during the payment process
2. You may have refreshed the payment screen
3. You may have lost connection with our website
4. Or our server may have lost connection with you...
5. The acquiring bank may have lost connection with our card processor
6. Our card processor may have lost connection with us... etc...
There are many factors out of our control and we are continuously updating our system to ensure that we are aware of possible duplicate transaction.
Should you find a duplicate charge on your statement, please contact support so we can quickly sort this out for you.
There are two type of duplicate charges:
1. Duplicate charges due to connectivity issues.
2. Duplicate charges from the acquiring bank side.
In 1 above the issue will be reflected at our credit card processor level and we can easily reverse the extra charge. This can take around 5 working days to reflect on your statement.
In 2 above, we will need the statement that your bank sends to you. Not a screen shot of your account nor a cut and paste. The original statement with the duplicate charge on it. the reason for this is that the banks look out for duplicate charges as well and more often than not - by the time you get your statement the charge has been removed and you have been credited the funds.
Play the lottery online at our official site: www.sun7lottery.com
Start your own lottery ticket business with lotteryNetwork.net: www.lotterynetwork.net